Sunday, April 23, 2006

spring comes with a price...



and that my dears would be a big, bright, shiny, red allergy nose...ugh...i look like a drunkard...don't get me wrong, i am happy to finally see flowers blooming, trees budding, and the grass turning green, but i am not so happy about the red red nose of springtime...it is particularly opulent against my pale-ass freckled face and unwittingly i decided to wear bright red lipstick, today, and much to my dismay i was all alight like rudolph...i then applied a dab of powder that ended up making me more ghostly appearing...ugh, damn my celtic heritage...damn my poor immune system...see, even mikey appears to have some spring nose problems...we all have our crosses to bare...

1 Comments:

Blogger brett said...

welcome back.

sorry about the nose. just remember, you can't buy meth causing drugs here in oregon. bring them with.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter