Saturday, January 07, 2006

True Confessions...O Canada style...



we all have our obsessions...my more hipster friends, such as one i will only refer to as the sassy ms. SI, has quite the thing for anton newcombe...my boyfriend lusts for amelie (no, not the actress only the film character...and yes, this link is in spanish...i think spanish, but it was the best one, i thought)..., my ex-fiance fancied audrey hepburn...however, i am about to confide in the few of you that read this blog about my obsession...the canadian icon that is don cherry...it could be a whole daddy complex, unresolved issues thing, but i believe it truly lies in the unbridled fashion passion he possesses.... the picture below so does not do justice to the man ...i snapped it off the telly (oops...shhhh....)had to, ...had out done himself again in all his fashion/patriotic splendor. he was donned (no pun intended) in the colors of the canadian jr and men's olympic team (red, black and white)...damn i wish you could make it all out from that pic...it was delicious. oh my, i just don't know what it is...perhaps the french cuffs, those hotttt tailor made, double breasted suits, and his yummy silk ties...or maybe its his abrasive personality (you know, again, that whole daddy thing...pls love me, daddy).

in acutality, hockey is my obsession and yes, it is a saturday night and yes, i was home watching hockey night in canada...oh wait, this was a special day...it was hockey DAY in canada

this is a side of me that few in my life know of...i am a hockey hag...once even made out with guy on the outside chance that i would get to meet kevin lowe...who, in actuality is my true obsession and has been my fantasy bf for the past 23 years(and yes, that pic is probably just as old so now he too would qualify as a daddy fixation for me)... i admit this with no shame whatsoever...so top that all my super cool friends (who don't read my blog anyway...moment of self pity...).



8 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Ummm. hmm. I have no understanding of daddy fixation or of hockey, but more power to ya. Yeah!

Freaks unite!

12:29 AM  
Blogger mindlessgirl said...

thanks for the support, lelo!
mikey and i hope to see you when we're in portland. fuckity fuck freaks...YEA!

12:36 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Yeah! You'll be in Portland. Yes, totally must hook up.

12:44 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

And, just as a sidenote, my best friend from when I was in 1st grade, lives in your same town in Vermont. If you know her you know I'll frickin' freak out...

12:46 AM  
Blogger mindlessgirl said...

who is it???????? maybe merchmikey knows her, if i don't... immediate info pls...

9:59 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Hmm. Not on blog. E mail me.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the world? Really? You're serious? Really?

5:28 PM  
Blogger mindlessgirl said...

hells yeah...it's nothing sexual re don(more like i wish he was my daddy)...the real obsession is kevin lowe...do you still accept me????...you won't pants me and then leave me for dead in an alley when i in am pdx, will you, uh??

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter