Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ahhh, look at me, I'm a shattered...shattered...shadoobie...the trials and tribulations of a hockey hag


stunned, shell-shocked...could barely swallow my tuna wiggle...there it was in full technicolor...mikey and i sat down to dinner and the evening news... in just a few, brief seconds bob scheffer sent me spiralling...nauseau(not just from the wiggle), tunnel vision... wayne gretzky...gambling bust...flashed on the TV screen...i leapt to my feet and ran immediately to the computer...mikey flipped the channel to espn...i was distraught...nothing made sense...what does this mean??? my mind was racing...will wayne step down from the olympic team directorship...ugh...figures rick tocchet was involved...never trust anyone who has played for those philadelphia flyers...and then it all came together janet jones...god she sucks(please reference american anthem for further proof)...she took wayne away from edmonton (i don't care what anyone says) and now the bitch has disgraced the gretzky name with her bad ways...i personally love the supposed reaction from wayne:
Asked about her alleged involvement, Gretzky, head coach and co-owner of the Coyotes, replied: "Oh really? I don't know. You'd have to ask her that."
...that's right wayne, get thee to torino, pronto and don't look back!







3 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

I'm pretty sure I recognize those words as English, but I have ZERO understanding of what you actually said up there in this post.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog. Please. Soon.

Love,

Your Fan

11:10 PM  
Blogger mindlessgirl said...

ha...i will soon...so much drama between work and home...hard to get up the energy sometimes...

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter